Central Athlete’s mentorship program is meant to bridge the gap between theory to practice. We built this program with the Coach in mind. Each mentee will have a dedicated Central Athlete mentor and will work through hypothetical clients in the form of case studies. This is a 3-month process in which we will evaluate each mentee on an individual basis and provide them with actionable points to hone their craft.
We will work through:
- How to create an individualized program based on assessments relative to the client's goals and lifestyle
- When to implement certain strength and conditioning principles and when those principles might not apply
- Designing a nutrition plan for compliance and systems that will yield results and accountability
- How to effectively communicate with clients using evidence-based techniques that lead to behavioral changes
- Best practices for structuring an individual design business that will attract committed and compliant clients