If you’d like to improve your running skill, get faster during workouts, or just make running Suck Less then the 1-Day Athlete Seminar is perfect for you!
The CrossFit Endurance Athlete Seminar consists of 1 day of getting faster, stronger, and increasing overall fitness & performance by improving your running mechanics and moving more efficiently. Led by one of our head coaches, you’ll get the fundamentals of the CrossFit Endurance methodology. You’ll focus on your own running mechanics, running skills & drills, and the opportunity to be video taped (before & after).
The seminar starts at 8:00am and will end at approximately 4:00pm and is open to anyone
- Warm Up and Video Analysis
- Running Mechanics lecture including injury prevention
- Basic run mechanics – Practical Application -
- Warm up and recovery
- Running Drills – Practical Application
- Video Analysis – Review
- Running Drills – Practical Application / 2nd Video Analysis 4:00 -Video Review
- Drills Review
- Warm Up / Workout
- Conclusion and Q&A