Over the five weeks of the CrossFit Games Open many CrossFit Central athletes dug in, took on the workouts and showed themselves what they are made of! We have been celebrating everyone’s achievements and success since we concluded the Open but there is one more thing to celebrate – CROSSFIT CENTRAL IS HEADING TO REGIONALS!!
Below is the roster of the outstanding CrossFit Central competitors that are on the road to the 2014 CrossFit Games and where they finished in this year’s Open.
- Karen Pierce – finished 4th in the Region, 71st in the world
- Carey Kepler – finished 20th in the Region, 200th in the world
Masters Athletes – Competing for a Spot at Regionals
*these athletes will take on 4 additional workout from April 18th – 21st, the top 20 Masters athletes from each division will advance to the CrossFit Games.
- Jeff Morgan 45-49 Division – finished 10th in the Region, 138th in the world
- Mike Shorter 60+ Division – finished 3rd in the Region, 23rd in the world
- Tom Green 60+ Division – finished 7th in the Region, 39th in the world
CrossFit Central Team – finished 3rd in the Region, 25th in the world
*the final Regionals team roster will be comprised of 6 CrossFit Central athletes)
- Ingrid Kantola – finished 22nd in the Region, 206th in the world
- Lisa Bender Thiel – finished 29th in the Region, 270th in the world
- Chelsea McKinney – finished 36th in the Region, 317th in the world
- Judy McElroy – 2014 CrossFit Games Open participant
- Brandon Mayernik – finished 78th in the Region, 724th in the world
- Reid Reagan – finished 99th in the Region, 830th in the world
- Jeremy Kampen – finished 119th in the Region, 1626th in the world
- Jeff Vanlndingham – finished 182nd in the Region, 1491st in the world