Basic 4 is a CrossFit community competition hosted at Camp Mabry in Austin, Texas for the intermediate to advanced level athlete. This event will feature the opportunity for any athlete to showcase their power, strength, and endurance by offering RX and Fun (scaled) divisions.
Registration is open! Go here to sign up!
Basic 4 will be a true test of fitness and rugged strength. This event will challenge you to step up to a new level within the functional fitness community. Whether you plan to be a future Games athlete or just an occasional competitor, this competition is for you.
The goal is simple - provide a fun experience for all levels of fitness. Basic 4 will host vendors, food, and awesome fitness enthusiasts on October 31, 2015. Come dressed in your workout appropriate Halloween costume to add even more fun to the activities.
Following the competition will be a Halloween bash. The location is TBD.
- 6 months plus in a functional fitness/strength training environment
- Be familiar with all types of CrossFit/functional fitness movements
What to Bring:
- Water bottles, snacks, small coolers
- Sunscreen, lawn chairs, small blankets
- Change of clothes for the after party
- Valid government issues ID is required for entry onto Camp Mabry
- Please register if you are interested in volunteering at this event
- Volunteers will receive t-shirts, lunch and drinks for this event
Spectators are invited to come and join our festivities! Invite your family, friends, coworkers, gym buddies, etc. Basic 4 will be a blast for all!
Sign up for Basic 4 here!